The decision to divorce and the next steps to take is one of the most stressful events in one’s life. There are alternatives to divorce without ever having to go to court.
Avoid Litigation and Resolve Divorce Issues Peacefully
Harmony Family Law Mediation Group offers assistance to individuals who wish to avoid litigation, maintain control over their lives, and find a peaceful, private solution to resolve their family conflict.
At Harmony, we are dedicated to providing couples seeking a divorce with information and guidance about non-litigation alternatives to enable them to select the process best suited for their family and personal needs.
Once a process a selected, whether it be mediation or collaborative law, our office is committed to assisting the parties to reach peaceful, creative and mutually agreeable solutions that meet the best interests of the parties and their families.
Harmony Family Law Mediation Group offers the following legal services:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the benefits of Mediation?
- What is the Mediator’s role?
- Does Divorce Mediation work?
- Who should NOT mediate?
- How long does Mediation take?
- How much does Mediation cost?
- Why hire a Consulting Attorney?
- How do I choose between Mediation or Collaborative Law?
- What are the differences between Mediation and Collaborative Law?
- What are the differences between Mediation and Litigation?
- Who should get a Prenuptial Agreement?