Harmony Family Law Mediation Group provides mediation legal services to individuals who want to peacefully address and mediate family disputes regarding these family law issues:
- Legal Separation
- Child Custody and Visitation (Parenting Plans)
- Child Support
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Asset Division (e.g. bank accounts, automobiles, real estate, retirement plans)
- Debt Allocation (e.g. credit cards, taxes, loans)
What is Mediation?
Mediation is a private and confidential process by which a specially trained neutral facilitator (the attorney mediator) helps couples identify their issues and concerns and assists them to reach an agreement by working together and formulating creative solutions to resolve their conflicts amicably and peacefully.
The agreement is then submitted and adopted by the court, without the parties ever having to go to court.
Why choose Mediation?
Experience the benefits of mediation when you hire us:
- Settlement discussions are private and confidential in a comfortable and informal setting.
- Affordable and cost-effective. One attorney (mediator) assists both sides to reach an agreement over all issues.
- The parties maintain control over their individual and family’s future without strangers such as judges or lawyers to make important life decisions for them.
- Less stressful since mediation gives individuals the freedom and opportunity to communicate constructively and formulate focused, respectful and creative solutions.
- Court approved. An agreement reached between the parties will be court approved and enforceable without the parties ever having to go to court.
- More efficient and expeditious than going to court.