Harmony Family Law Mediation Group can help individuals mediate post-divorce judgment modifications.
After a divorce, unforeseen circumstances may occur that affect the parties or their children and it becomes necessary to modify the original divorce agreement.
Circumstances requiring post-judgment modifications are:
- Spouse loses their job/business and cannot pay the original child support amount.
- Spouse receiving alimony discovers their ex-spouse is earning more income.
- Spouse receiving alimony remarries.
- Parent’s change of residence.
Most common Post-Divorce Judgment Modifications
At Harmony, we can evaluate whether the agreement should be modified, and assist and guide the parties to modify the original agreement or order so that it can comport with their present needs and circumstances.
The most common post-judgement modifications we handle are often based on these divorce agreement issues:
- Child Support
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Child Custody and Visitation (Parenting Plans)