- If either of you have substantial assets and property.
- If either of you have significant debts and obligations.
- If you have been previously married and divorced or are marrying later in life.
- If you have children from a prior marriage.
- To create guidelines and a framework of how to define future property rights.
- To prepare for uncertainties of the law regarding division of real property, a business, other assets, rights to spousal support, etc.
Have a Question? Ask Us!
Harmony Family Law Mediation Group is happy to answer your questions.
Please read through the FAQ listed in Read FAQ in Resources section, as your question may already have been answered.
After you have read and agreed to our Submission Rules, simply fill out the form below.