Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the benefits of Mediation?
- What is the Mediator’s role?
- Does Divorce Mediation work?
- Who should NOT mediate?
- How long does Mediation take?
- How much does Mediation cost?
- Why hire a Consulting Attorney?
- How do I choose between Mediation or Collaborative Divorce?
- What are the differences between Mediation and Collaborative Divorce?
- What are the differences between Mediation and Litigation?
- Who should get a Prenuptial Agreement?
- Judicial Council Court Forms
- Filing Court Locator
- Child Support Calculator
- Divorce Magazine
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association
- Glendale Area Mental Health Professional Association
Articles by Christine Kerian:
- How mediation helps clients take control of their divorce
- How to navigate common divorce fears to emerge stronger and better
- 5 reasons to not rush through your divorce
- 10 reasons why you should address your fears in a divorce
- The Good Divorce by Constance Ahrons
- Your Divorce Advisor: A Lawyer and a Psychologist Guide You Through the Legal and Emotional Landscape of Divorce by Diana Mercer, J.D., and Marsha Kline Pruett, Ph.D
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- Using Divorce Mediation: Save Your Money & Your Sanity by Katherine E. Stoner